Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Testimony

Since I have this blog, I feel like I should share my testimony of Easter and the Resurrection here. I want all my followers to know that I have a testimony of Jesus Christ. I know that He lived and died for us so that we can live again. I'm so grateful for this. I know we have a loving Heavenly Father who wants the best for us, who was willing to give His son to redeem every one of us from death and sin. Christ allowed us a way back to live with our Heavenly Father and families again, and I know this is true. As Easter comes to a close, I invite everybody to take a few moments to ponder over the Savior and His resurrection. This message has given me a lot of happiness in my life, and I know it can do the same for all who come to Christ and believe in Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment