Saturday, January 28, 2012

Splurging

Tonight, I think I ate more junk food than I have in a long time. I'm not really used to eating junk, so my body doesn't take it well when I do.

I ate 5 Krispy Kreme donuts, 3 cans of soda, several cookies, some chips, pigs in a blanket, and a clementine in between to make myself feel a little better. I may look like a male version of Ms. Piggy by tomorrow when this is all digested. Oh well. If I can't get huge muscles, I could probably go for a huge stomach instead! No, it probably wasn't worth it. But, I figure if you're gonna eat terribly, why not go all out, right? haha  actually, I can't even convince myself that's true. I think I'm gonna eat a little better tomorrow. Somebody check up on me to make sure I'm not dead. Or, if you don't hear from me again.... I probably am. haha 

No comments:

Post a Comment