Friday, January 27, 2012

Disneyland Dreams

Last night, I found myself on the Thunder Railroad ride at Disneyland. Earlier this week, I'd been visiting somewhere else in the park. Last week, I was on some kind of a weird date going on kid rides with one of my friends. Some time before that, I was stuck wandering around through the shops and attractions to try and find what I wanted to do. 

Yes, for about six months now I've been continually having dreams about going to Disneyland. It doesn't make much sense. Yet, they keep coming back. I don't even like the place THAT much. I'm pretty sure I've gone to the most magical place on earth so many times in my dreams that I'm actually starting to get tired of it. haha Maybe this means I need to find a way to get to Disneyland somehow. If only it didn't cost so much.....

No comments:

Post a Comment