Monday, September 13, 2010

Sleep...

This is something I've had possibly the most trouble getting caught up on during the start of the semester. Last week, I probably was able to get an average of 4 or 5 hours of sleep every night on school night, which made me really tired. Last night, I slept about 4 hours. It's making me really tired, so I need to manage my time better, or it could be rough trying to get through the next few weeks. Sleeping well has been something I've struggled with nearly my entire life, and it seems like thoughts are constantly going through my head at night. It's not easy for me to deal with but, at least for right now, keeping busy has usually helped me to be tired enough for sleeping by the time I get in bed. Maybe the tiring workload will help this issue. Aside from all else, I plan on getting to bed on time tonight, and expect tomorrow to be better after having more rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment