Sunday, September 26, 2010

Coming From Behind

This semester has been really difficult on me. Working while attending classes has made me really tired. I'm now behind in all my classes and have to find some time to catch up. It's really stressful and I don't know how to manage all of it. Just for the rest of today, I still need to write two essays and finish my Biology homework. This weekend's reading will probably have to go unfinished. I didn't realize how difficult managing things would be with both work and school, and I can't afford to fail since I wouldn't qualify for Financial Aid next semester. I have not gotten too stressed out in a long time, but now things are really starting to grind on me. From now on, I need to work even harder, since there is little room for error. The fun is over and the real work is just beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment