Wednesday, September 1, 2010

My New Semester

Starting the new semester was pretty good. I met some new people, was productive, and was able to get to sleep early and wake up late before work started. Now, I'm starting to get a taste of what it will really be like for Fall. Yesterday, my last class didn't get out until 5, after which I was up until 3 finishing up work for today. Then, this morning, I woke up at 7 to get to work at 8. I actually was happy to get 4 hours of sleep, which isn't exactly normal for me, since I slept a lot during the Summer. Work was from 8-12 doing weed whacking, which hurt my back and shoulders carrying the thing around for so long, and I was really tired before classes even started. Those were from 1-5, during which I fell asleep for most of Doctrine and Covenants and had trouble focusing for most of the others. My History professor doesn't make me too excited for the class. He seems to just be reading off a slide exactly what he is going to say during lecture. That's going to be similar to my schedule for every day this semester. It's going to be really tiring. I think I'll be able to get through it. However, this will likely be the toughest semester for me to manage in terms of the sheer amount of work I will have. It's going to be tough. However, it is possible, and will be interesting to see how I react to so much stress. I'm looking forward to the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment