Monday, July 22, 2013

Why I Started This Blog

There was this girl.

That's how most stories start out, isn't it? Well, that's how this one begins.

I had been talking to her in one of my classes about three years ago, and she was really cool. I wasn't sure how she felt about me, but I realized she had started a blog after seeing something she had posted on Facebook. So, I went to read some of her posts.

After reading through a little bit, the gears began turning in my head and I thought maybe one way to get her to like me would be to get my own blog and see if she read it. Well, things with that girl never quite worked out out, but now I have this blog and have done quite a bit with it. So there's at least one good thing that came from that story.

But, now I have this blog and never even post anymore. I'm trying to think of more good things to post about here. I initially wanted it just to write about my own thoughts about life and make it something like a journal that other people could read. And then I realized that was boring, so started to try and find more insightful things to talk about. And then I wanted to be funny.... which I am really, really funny but I run out of ideas. So I haven't posted much in a while.

I graduate from college in about a month now, so I think it might finally be time for me to start writing here again as I move down a new road. I'm a little uncertain where I'll go when I'm done with college, but I'll make sure to keep my followers updated as often as I can.

Anyway, I'll post more updates again soon when I can have time to write about everything. There's a lot going on in my life lately, so expect a long post coming.

Later

No comments:

Post a Comment