Wednesday, March 23, 2011

My Problem With Procrastination

Anybody who knows me will know that there is at least one thing I am terrible at: getting my work done earlier rather than later. Even right now, I'm stalling writing an essay and doing reading to write a blog post. You know it's bad when you're procrastinating to blog about your problem with procrastination. So, what do I do in these countless hours I spend avoiding obligations? Glad you asked. My 4 biggest most unimportant priorities include:

Facebook I don't even know why I get on that much anymore. My motivation to spend hours checking it should be all but gone. It's pretty much just become a habit now. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one with the problem, though. The site has pretty much become a national pandemic.

Sports I have an unhealthy addiction to following sports. I don't even really care what sport it is. If there's a team I like that's playing, I can tune out of obligations for hours at a time to watch. And it's not even limited to the TV, either! I constantly check news to make sure my teams are doing well and to read about what journalists are saying about them. Yeah, it's ridiculous. I not only watch and have my opinions about teams, but I spend a lot of time reading about what other people think! Sometimes, I wonder why we pay people to write about their opinions. It'd be nice to get paid for writing all this. Anybody want to sponsor me? No? Okay, whatever...

Music I enjoy music. I've enjoyed it for a long time, and I've played the trumpet for while. Yeah, it can be kind of boring to some people, but I like it.

Youtube Here's a great time waster! Anybody that has been there knows exactly what I'm talking about.

So, now that I've succeeded in wasting a lot more time...I'm done posting. See ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment