Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I think I am finally over her...and on with my life.

Saying this is really liberating. Tonight, I went back and read her blog, realized she had a boyfriend... and it doesn't really bother me too much. I'm actually happy for her now. It's not awkward for me anymore and I think I can finally move on. Things are over. I can say it and mean it now. There's been other girls I've liked and have had other experiences. She seems like such a distant part of my past now that I can look back and remember the fun times without being too sad. Some things just don't work out. Maybe you wish they did, but that's okay. I can accept it and be content.

Now, I really think I should work on moving out of this complex, getting away from some of the old memories, and making new ones. Hopefully, I can still keep in touch with some of the people from my old ward, though. Anyway, there's at least one girl who I think might like me right now, and I'd like to see if anything could go anywhere. It's hard to be sure of one of them, though, since girls often won't give strong enough hints so I know. Maybe I'm just not all that smart. One thing I wish is that they'd be less afraid to do something, since I'll often be the one to take initiative if I at least have a good idea that a girl's interested. Then again, I'm sometimes scared of breaking a girl's heart if things go that way. It's really stupid. I should probably be more worried about somebody else hurting me me, since most girls are way above my level. Why am I going on about this? Well, since you ask, it's because I have my own blog! And it's awesome. Haha. Yeah, so I don't even care. If people don't want to read, they don't have to. Haha.

There's a lot out there for me to experience. One thing I just need to figure out is how to sleep at night, since trouble sleeping is one thing I definitely have not gotten over yet. My life is looking like it can only get better, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment