Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Not Dead Yet

Tonight, I realize that I am pretty much the epitome of everything I don't like in pedestrians and bikers. I know I already wrote about this, but this time I proved it!

I was riding my bike home from campus when a light was just about to turn red. So, I stopped while pretty much in the street, and a car starting to go by had to stop and let me go, which may have actually held up the traffic...Truthfully, I don't think I cared all that much, which maybe isn't a good sign. haha.

A couple minutes later, I was riding down 9th East, not too fast, when there was a car turning onto a street just ahead of me. I saw this, but decided the car would stop, so just kept going. A few seconds later, the car was still going, but I figured it would either stop...or I would beat it across the street. I almost ran right into it before the driver finally realized I was there and slowed down enough so I could swerve past the front. That was probably one of the stupidest things I did today. haha. I probably could have died right there. I guess that sometimes happens, though. It's all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment