Monday, October 4, 2010

Pedrestians and Driving

Today, I was waiting for to cross the street while cars were passing and a thought came to my mind: "Why don't I just cross, anyway?" I get that feeling sometimes. I feel like Moses crossing the Red Sea. If I feel like crossing the street without waiting for cars, I might just do it, since they will usually stop for you if they're far enough away. When I'm driving, though, pedestrians seems more like ants going wherever they want, without any consideration for drivers. It sometimes makes me really angry and think about just running them over and going on with my drive...but that would clearly not be the right thing to do. Haha. Yeah, sometimes, crazy stuff runs through my mind, and I tend to think differently depending on whether I travel by car or foot.

No comments:

Post a Comment