Monday, October 18, 2010

Community, Video Games and Studying

Last night, I had a lot to do, but didn't end up doing any of it. I came back from Ward Prayer and soon my roommate was watching a TV show called "Community," which his girlfriend's apartment has on DVD. That show is a lot funnier than I thought it would be. That took about three hours out of my night. Then, when I intended to get some things done, my roommate suggested I play a game on the new basketball video game he got for X-Box, "NBA2K11." I gave in and used up another 45 minutes, and then wasn't able to focus well for the rest of the night, even after I realized I had a Biology assignment due today. So, I went to sleep intending to get up early, work on homework and study for an exam I also need to take today. Like usual, I did not wake up early, and I did not get much work or studying done this morning.

It's after 5:00 now. The exam I'll take tonight is for the class I had at 4, and I skipped that class to study and get ready for the exam, which I felt was a good decision. Instead of getting a good amount of studying done, I have been on the computer procrastinating through Facebook, ESPN and Blogger.

I have a real problem with getting distracted easily. It happens all the time. If anybody has any suggestions for how I could do better, feel free to share, since I probably need the help. haha..ha...ha........

No comments:

Post a Comment