Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Facebook Status Updates

I believe it was during a cruise in the Caribbean that I realized something. While walking on the deck, an interesting thought entered my mind: I began thinking in terms of what my Facebook status would be at the moment. I was even thinking in third person, such as"Derek Chandler is..." That was kind of weird. However, I've realized that I actually do a lot, and that may have not even been the first time. It seems like I'm constantly thinking in terms of my Facebook status now. When I'm angry, I might sometimes actually think the words, "is angry" (since, of course, you don't have to type out your name) instead of just thinking "I'm really angry." I can't be the only one that does this. I guess maybe I am way too into Facebook if this is happening. haha. Maybe I should cut back. Oh well...

No comments:

Post a Comment