Monday, May 9, 2011

That Moment When You Realize It Was A Bad Idea

Sometimes, you have a moment of realization when you see the consequences of doing something and know you shouldn't have done it. Right now is one of those times.

This weekend, I was supposed to be productive. I told myself I would actually do more school work. However, starting with Friday, I decided to have fun instead. My school work would get done eventually, and I had plenty of time for all of it.

That night, I watched a movie with people from the Ward. Then, on Saturday, I slept most the day and did hardly anything at night. When last night rolled along, I knew I needed to get some homework and studying done. Instead, I chose to play Settler of Catan, and then Super Smash Bros. with friends.

So, now it's about 2:15 AM and I still have to study for a test, get some homework done for today, and read the chapter before class at 4 in the afternoon.

Crud...

No comments:

Post a Comment