Monday, September 5, 2011

Cinnamon Challenge...

My new roommate bought a cinnamon, plug-in-the-wall candle the other day. Once I smelled it, my memory was kind of unpleasantly jogged though. haha

Last Spring, I was talking with the guys and somehow the concept of the Cinnamon Challenge came out. I told them I thought I could do it, that it really didn't sound too difficult. Seeing my ignorance, they quickly jumped on it and persuaded me to try. I was way confident, and quickly got out a big spoon and filled it to the brim with cinnamon from the common shelf. I didn't think I'd need water, but they got me a big glass of it, anyway.

For anyone who hasn't done this, it's NOT as easy as you'd think. Right after just trying to swallow it, I choked and coughed out about half of it. I literally had a hard time swallowing and breathing. It was terrible. My roommates were laughing SOO hard, though. I felt pretty dumb.

And that's why I don't like cinnamon anymore...

No comments:

Post a Comment